Thursday, September 20, 2007

my weekend!

i had a wonderful and exciting weekend..
my cousins came over..so v were always out..n on monday was gonna hav my final exam..WOO!!
scary..haha..
well, d 1st day v went shoppin in sunway pyramid..v tried on some clothes n what else wil v do?..snappin photos..haha..in d fitting room..

tryin out new clothes..
then after that v hav to help my other cousin to find shoes n tie..while waitin..hmm..snap some photos again!!..haha
while waitin..haha..

The nx day was d big day for him..his graduation in KLCC..v all went..

us..
us again..
then that night..my uncle wanna treat us for dinner..v went to d best place..v had japanese buffet..there were so many ppl..u hav to line up even b4 de restaurant is open..v lined up for half an hour..thank god v got seats for 9 of us..had a really full dinner..

my cousins..

only gals this time..haha..

No comments: