Thursday, October 4, 2007

i'll never forget this birthday

tuesday was my 18th birthday..
i tot it was gonna b a normal 1..never expect anythin to happen..with term 2 startin..i could only think of studies..
but it wasn d normal 1..
let me share..
1st..my cousin took an hour trip from her hse to my place to accompany me..
i was happy havin her here..
then after class..my course mates had a suprised party for me..they bought me a cake n a card..i was touched..really appreciate wat they did..thanks guys!!here r some of d pics..

d cake they bought..
cream over me..d gal beside was d 1 behind all these..
my course mates..
us again..only 1 piece of cake left then only they wanna take pics..these ppl..haha..
finally..of coz a family pic..
oh..this time wit step-daddy..haha..
after d party..i came home..was online-ing suddenly at 5pm there was no current..
our electricity got cut..my other cousin did not pay d bills..adui!!
so v went to tenaga national office..but they were closed..OH NO!!so hav to wait til d next day..
tats my birthday present from my dear cousin..dark night at home..haha..
then v went for dinner..western food..my dear cousin tat did not pay bills gave me a treat..
so ok la..forgive him..haha..
then later at night v hav to go to fren's hse to stay for a night..
wat a day!!
i'm legally 18..no more young gal ok?..hehe..

No comments: