Thursday, July 23, 2009

Week 3 of Term 4

Its the 3rd week of Term 4 and i'm finding it hard to breathe. Sigh. Assignments are pilling up. Lots of research to do. Before this, let me start from the beginning.....

Came back to college during Week 2. Was not excited at all because a lot of my friends left. Little did i know that they all continued but lied to me. I was the only one who din know. Turned out, all 10 of us are back in the same group making loud noises that the lecturers cant take it. Haha!
The bad thing, my timetable is packed from Monday to Thursday. 8am - 6pm. *faints*
Subjects are getting harder. Learning every country in the world. *faints*
Mais, every Friday is an offday!! And plans for the week..

Quatro
Pulau Ketam.

After that, got really sick. Had high fever for 2 days. Everything's ok now. Almost everyone in college is sick.
Gtg, another presentation tomorrow on Italy. Sigh. Bonne Nuit.

No comments: