Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy?Sad?

1st of all, I've finally got my training confirmed! Bought my ticket today. =)
Thank you Lord and dad and mom for paying my airfare.
On top of that, my good friend is coming along too. Last minute. Hehe. Really happy.

I'm really excited bout my training this time bcoz i'm going with 7 other friends and in Maldives. Hehe. It'll be a whole new experience. Just to show you where i'm going....


There're lots more beautiful pics. Go check - Anantara Resort, Maldives.

The sad part...
I only get to go back KK for 2 days. =(
Flying off on the 24th to Maldives.
Gonna miss my family and friends.

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed, sing like bird
Dizzy in my head, spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh, you make me smile

Smile - Uncle Kracker

3 comments:

Fuzzbucket said...

Congratulations and looking forwards to catching up with you in KK... Maldives... so envious this uncle... LOL

Fuzzbucket said...

Congratulations and looking forwards to catching up with you in KK... Maldives... so envious this uncle... LOL

Denise said...

Haha. Dont be. You'll have the chance.

Yeah will see you back home. =)