Thursday, May 29, 2008

My 2 VIPs and a hard week..

Yes, my 2 Very-Important-People in my life..JoHanna and Eleni..They've both helped me a lot a lot a lot in my life even in just a short period..Without them, I don't know where will i be now..Cant live without this 2 beautiful ladies..=) Thank you so much, Jo and El..Love ya!


JoHanna, my mentor


Eleni, my cell leader


Lots of things had been going on in my mind for this whole week. All the problems that I've hidden all surfaced out. I dont know why?!! then only i realised i have so many things hidden within me and its still there because I did not dealt with it. Friends, deal with the problems before it gets worst..


I was wondering why did all these things appeared in my mind again after months, and the Lord spoke to me..If I hide all of this and not deal with it, I'll never have a breakthrough in my life..and tat is definitely not what i wan..I WANT A BREAKTHROUGH!!!


Today i came across a very interesting passage when i was doing my quiet time..Good for those that are serving a lot..see below :


"Are you Exhausted Spiritually?"
Isaiah 40 : 28

Exhaustion means that the vital forces are worn right out. Spiritual exhaustion never comes through sin but only through service.


Has the way in which you have been serving God betrayed you into exhaustion? If so, then rally your affections. Where did you start the service from? From your own sympathy or from the basis of the Redemption of Jesus Christ? Continually go back to the foundation of your affections and recollect where the source of power is. You have no right to say - "O Lord, I am so exhausted."
He saved and sanctified you in order to exhaust you. Be exhausted for God, but remember that your supply comes from Him.
^
^
^

this was stucked in my head for the whole day..i asked myself.."Am I ready to be exhausted for God?" I could not answer myself. I really need to get to the point where i can say "YES!"


I'm excited about tomorrow's church camp..I know the Lord will do something great in each and everyone of us..=)


thats all for now~~~bu bye~~~

No comments: