Monday, May 26, 2008

Tiring weekend

Last weekend was really tiring..

Parents are away in Macau and Hong Kong for their 2nd Honeymoon...after 20 yrs..leaving me and my siblings behind..=( Yea, i know its sweet..Will make sure my future husband brings me for honeymoon too! Haha..

Anyway..I've been out every single day..searching for presents with Debbie and Darian for Adren. Shopped for 2 days. We got Adren 2 different gifts. 1 was to prank him, 1 was the real gift. Nigel, Kim, Val and i packed the prank gift. We got this super big empty box and fill it with 30 packs of jelly and newspaper. Right at the bottom, we placed a jar of MAYO (which Adren hates!) That was the whole point la..His expression was super funny when he saw the mayo, as if he want to kill us. Haha! The we gave him the 2nd box which contains the real gift. We bought him a Nike shirt. Hope you like it, Adren! Happy Birthday! =)

Had dinner with JoHanna, my mentor just now..mentoring session..she bought me dinner..haha..thnx! =) Then went to watch Indiana Jones with the gang again..been hanging out with them dunno how many times a week..but i have fun..always enjoyed myself being with them..I DON WANNA GO BACK KL!!!!!!!!!!!!Argh!!! Will really enjoy my 1 month plus here before I go back..sigh..

Going for interview this Wednesday with Pastor Philip for the worship team. Going to play keyboard for the main service soon..Nervousness!!

Thats all for now..working tomorrow..sigh..

No comments: