Monday, February 16, 2009

My ring saved me!

Today was the scariest day of my life. 

I was in the lift. Going home. The lift suddenly stopped at 3rd floor and an African guy came in. He pressed "4". He started talking to me. Asking whether i'm from China. I told him i'm a Malaysian. Later he asked what's my name. I crap something out. Forgot what. The lift stopped at 4th floor and i thought "yes, he is going out". but NO! he ask me for my number. i dint give him but he insisted. i try to drag my time till the lift stop at my floor, which is the 12th floor. He keep telling me that he wants to call me. Still i didnt give him. 

Then he suddenly asked me whether i'm married bcoz i was wearing a ring. I quickly told him 

" I'm Engaged!"

Then he shut up. The lift arrived at 12th floor and i quickly stepped out. PHEW!

*nightmare*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhuhu... that was scary...

Beth said...

Aiyoh scary ya..but what a smart girl you are! :)

Anonymous said...

Wah! At first I tot u punched him wif ur ring n broke his jaw or something. Haha... moral: all girls shud wear a ring? (maybe guys too!:P)

MK said...

yerr...so scary....nasib u say u r engaged..if not he stalk u some more..ee

Denise said...

Yes its so scary and there're lots of "them" staying here!! ISH ISH!!

@ Josh : He is so big!!!! I cant punch him!!! I would if i could. Haha!

Amylia said...

my dear, u need to be more careful next time okie, i've experienced a few times of the same thing - in mentari and in college too! that was scary but i tend to keep quiet and act dunno sometimes cuz im too scared to speak.. hehe..
but you're one smart girl! engaged huh! :D

Denise said...

@ Amylia

i just have to act dumb. =)

Maxine Desiree Goh said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!