Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm feeling the stress

Its just another time where i am loaded with assignments and tests. Yes, i'm feeling the stress again!

Cant believe its MIDTERM already. So fast! Got no time to blog about cny, will blog about it when i finish my tests.

Things i need to do :
1. Finish up my Industrial Training Report. Which is due this Friday. =S
2. Financial Mathematics and Analysis assessment this Thurs and i haven study.
3. Law role play nx week and its not even done. Fitting in the 8 elements of Law of Contract is hard!
4. Inbound Tour Operations theory assessment next Tuesday
5. French test next Friday
6. English Essay and Portfolio, 40 articles and i haven start looking for them
7. Asian Culture and Heritage assignment about religion.
8. Do all the preparations for the Cambodia Trip. Leading a group of 22 people is not easy.

Compared to Term 4, this is nothing! Yet i'm feeling the stress. I haven do any of the above. Sigh. What have i become? I'm so lazy! Dissappointed with myself. I'm gonna stay up all night and finish what i can.

No comments: