Saturday, January 24, 2009

The week before new year..

The week before CNY was quite relax, but at the same time also stuff to do.

DT 28 had our 1st formal meeting on Wednesday. We are all preparing for our Regional Tour to Cambodia. Excited! Everyone attended the meeting with much seriousness and they all prepared their individual report (which i asked) on time! =) The meeting went on for about 1 hour. I got my vice chairman, Marvin to chair the meeting.Hehe. So here it goes...

Thats Marvin beside me. And the Malay girl is Hannah, my secretary.

One of the leader, Met, in charge of Accomodation, presenting his report.

The Professional Visitation group, presenting about Cambodia.

Then on Thurs, Bev and i went to Elaine's hse to visit her. Elaine is down with chicken pox. Poor thing. Suprisingly, Kelvin Soo was there too. Elaine got everyone to take pics with her. She doesn seem sick. =p

Friday night. I really enjoyed mysef. Went out with Elaine, Daniel Samraj and Loh, my high school friends. Its so good to meet them again. We went to The Apartment in The Curve for dinner. The place is really nice. The design the place like an apartment. Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Attic, Bathroom and etc. We got a place at the living room and it was cosy and nice. No wonder so many couples =S The food was not bad. We were so comfortable that we sat there for more than 2 hours. Sitting on the sofas.


Daniel, Loh, me and Elaine. =) Thanks guys, i really enjoyed myself.

I'm now back in KK and I'll be going to Sandakan for New Year. Will update once i get back.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

No comments: