Monday, January 12, 2009

Term 5 - Week 1

College started for a week and i dont like it!! Urgh! I'm in Term 5 now till March. This term i'm taking 6 subjects ONLY (Last term got 9 subjects). Even though this term only got 6 subjects, but i still have to study 24 hours per week (well, better than last term). My subjects are quite interesting :

- French II (Love my French lecturer, she is only 23! Gosh)
- Asian Culture and Heritage (Boring)
- Financial Mathematics and Analysis
- English V
- Inbound Tour Operation II
- Law

Class started and everyone dislike it because assignments are pouring in. Sigh. I have :

- Asian Culture and Heritage research and report. + Presentation end of term
- English essay (700 words) + presentation + portfolio
- Inbound tour operation - Proposal need to hand in tomorrow. Sigh.
- Industrial training report

This is just the beginning.

~ French class was good. Everyone enjoyed during the lecture and trying hard to improve our French.

~ Asian Culture and Heritage sub was BORING! The lecturer just hates us and we hate him. Haha!

~ Financial Mathematics and Analysis. Gosh! I need to revise everything i learnt from Term 2. Got so lost in class. Sigh

~ English, nothing interesting.

~ Law. I'm starting to love law. The lecturer is superb. She is a lawyer. Love her energy when she teaches. Love the debates we get to do in class. Love the noise. Everything! =)

~ Inbound tour operation. Huh..this..my class is suppose to organise a Regional tour this term (Last term was domestic tour). Either Philippines, Cambodia or Thailand. Committee was set up and i was elected as the Chairman. I declined but my lecturer told me i got no choice =S. Was thinking to let someone else do since last term i got the chance to be the vice already. The whole class voted me and i cant say anything. Lucky i have Marvin as my assisstant =) sigh, its gonna be very stressful, AGAIN! Oh well, I'll do my best. DT 28, you guys gotta help me out.

So thats about it..my 1st week..i can feel the stress coming. Its gonna be another stressful term.
=(

*Oh, went thru my calendar, i think i can only go back end of this year.Sobs ='(*

2 comments:

Nicole Teo said...

-The lecturer just hates us and we hate him.-

haha....y leh??? 1st time i heard that lecturer hates student..I thought lecturers in prvate college treat nicely their student..hmmm....wish u all d best o denise....jia you!!!

Denise said...

Haha..all lecturers are nice except him..dunno y he just hates us..dunno y he still wanna teach in taylors..crazy ppl..Haha!

Thanks Nicole, All the best to you too!