Monday, January 12, 2009

12 Jan 2009

1st of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EILVANE!!! Love you heaps! =) *hugs*

I'm so dead tired right now. Slept at 3am this morning rushing a proposal and presentation and woke up at 7am, went to class till 4pm. Meet up with my dad and got home at 9pm. I'm being very grumpy now and complained bout everything, getting frustrated about every single thing. AHH!! *breathe breathe*

So today the class decided our destination. We are going to Cambodia! =) I'm really excited. Had the 1st meeting too. Everything went well and i'm glad for a good team of people. Now i have to worry about the proposal that i have to submit tomorrow to the college for approval. Sigh.

College is getting really strict this year. Those who dyed their hair got a warning letter from the college. Hope i dont get it. No more wearing semi formal. WTH. Have to wear formal every single day (those with collars). Sigh. Miss 3 classes and you no need to enter class anymore. Gosh. I think they just wanna maintain the Hospitality and Tourism Industry standard and image. Oh well, just have to follow.

Today is the 1st day of class for the new batch. So many new students. Packed everywhere. No cute guys! Haha.

Went out with dad just now for dinner and shopping. Had a great time. He misses me =) =) Haha

Oh. I had my 1st accident. I was so tired but i had to iron clothes. I had to iron 11 clothes altogether (my cousin's and mine). While i was ironing, i dunno how, i ironed my own finger!!!!
!@#!@$@$%#% I stared at my poor index finger. Blank! Now its so pain and red. =S I'm so careless. 1st time! Never hurt myself even though i've been cooking for years, doing house chores. Never, this is the 1st time. Sigh. Guess i'm just too tired.

Marvin, my good vice chairman, All The Best for tomorrow's interview! Go for it! *hugs*

Bah..tak tahan sudah ni..Bonsoir!

No comments: