Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Memories of 2008

The year 2008 was like a "Roller Coaster" year for me, going up and down. But throughout the whole year, happy times and tough times, God was always with me. =)

Let's see what happened..

1st quater of the year (Term 3)


Airline Presentation Day..My group represented Korean Air..


All the different airlines. Thai Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Korean Air and Air Asia.


2nd quater of the year in KK


Made good friends with Darian, Andrew, Debbie and Addie. =)


Had my 1st industrial training in Borneo Eco Tours for 3 months.



Went to the island with the Kidzone teachers



Parasailing with sis
Celebrated Jo's bday in Kenny Rogers and Tanjung Aru.




The highlight of the whole year..BREAKTHROUGH CAMP! I had my breakthrough during this camp after struggling for 10 months. It was a really great camp. I enjoyed myself a lot, except the partwhere i have to wash my hair for more than 5 times because of the flour and egg. Eww...



3rd quater of the year back in KL


Celebrated Bev's birthday



Anouar, a French Friend farewell.



Malaysian studies' project







Places of worship project. Went to churches, Hindu Temples, Buddhist Temple, Sikh Temple and Mosque. It was a good experience learning about other religions.



Organized our domestic tour to Rompin.



Malacca trip for History, Arts and Culture subject.



Traditional Costumes Day



4th quater of the year in KK


I did my 2nd industrial training in Sutera Harbour, Events Department. After training, went to get my Open Water Licence with Beverley. =)



Went to Kuching with Elaine.



National Park trip with my relatives and Godbrothers. New member of the family - my little niece.



Xmas!!




2008 is gone and 2009 came. 2009 will be much greater!

No comments: