Thursday, October 28, 2010

Melvin Lim Ting Khang

Few days ago, i had a dream
In the dream, i met Melvin.
Even though i couldn't remember how he looks like now but i knew that was him
Couldn't remember the content of the dream though. Haha

If you're wondering who Melvin is,
He's my brother
who is right now in heaven

Melvin Lim Ting Khang is his full name.
He is 2 years younger than me.
He passed after 9 days because of health problems

I woke up the next day missing him
In my mind,
I was imagining if he was around.
I would have a brother who is 19 yrs old
I wonder how he will look like
Someone close to me
Someone to play with
Someone to hang out with
Someone to love
I imagine what would life be if he is around
Even though i didn't get the chance to grow up with him
But i felt the closeness when i looked at his pictures
I miss you, Melvin

But everything happens for a reason
It was because of him, my parents came to know the Lord
and of course me, val and godwin too
Because of him, our lives changed

I love you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this post, its very meaningful. :)

Denise said...

Thanks alicia. =)