Thursday, October 21, 2010

Reality

One more month and this semester is done! I cant wait.
This sem has been very tough for me. The subjects are very boring. The assignments are research after research which i hate. Sigh.

During this sem, we had to organize and event and the event for my class was "Greenomy in Tourism" Talking about going green and also the economy. In this event, i've been assigned to head the sponsorship department, having another 14 people with me on the team. Because of delays, until today we could not get enough sponsors to fund our event which is in 2 weeks.

Yesterday as i sat there in the meeting. I wished i was invisible or i never existed. Because the words coming out from my classmates were so hurtful. 60 people in the same room fighting with each other. Pin pointing fingers to my team saying that we did not do anything when they dont know how much effort and time we've put in since August. All i could do was kept quiet throughout. Complains after complains, blames after blames. I was holding my tears the whole time until a point where i could not take it anymore.

At that point, my dad's words sounded in my mind. Since young, i've a very bad tempered person. He always tells me to control my temper. He always tells me that the world is just full with selfish people and things like this always happens. I couldn't understand why they can't work together as one, make plans to solve the situation and not just sit there and blame each other. Dad always teach me to be SUBMISSIVE to our leader. But in my class, everyone just step over my leader's head. I really hope my classmates do know how to respect my leader. Sigh.

I hope our event will be a success next month.

So much on my mind. So many things to do.

No comments: