Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My 21st Birthday!

Finally i have some time to blogged about my 21st Birthday, which was 3 weeks ago. Hehe.
I had a very memorable birthday this year. Something i never expected. Seldom celebrate my birthday, so this is the first year i have so many surprises.
Celebrated with my family and close friends.

Still remember last year, i celebrated my birthday in Maldives with my friends. Time really flies.

So here are some of the pics :

Dad brought us for a time of Karaoke.



The next day, 26th September 10.
My dear sis, Val had planned a surprised party for me. Never expect to have one in my entire life. I never expect so many of them to turn up too. Thank you Skyliners! My dad and mom purposely brought me to the furthest shopping mall in town so that they'll be time for them to be prepared. Cheeky parents!

My sis with the cake


2nd Oct 2010
When i came back to KL, i celebrated with my college mates and of course my cousin, Bowie was with me for the entire weekend. Thanks darling. Thank you Christina, Jovin and Daphne for planning it and all those who came. Appreciate it!

Had a great dinner at Sunway Giza

They surprised me by bringing me a cake suddenly with a birthday song and everyone in the restaurant looked at us. *embarrassing* haha.
My girls
Daphne, Jovin (Top)
Christina, Bowie, me (bottom)

Then was chillex time at Puchong Latino's Vive la Vida

I finally have my "Key of freedom" from Aunty. Thank you Ku ma.
and a Swarovski heartshape Necklace from my cousin, Anny who flew all the way from HKG to KL to celebrate with me. Thanks jie. Love the gift.

AND THIS!
My friends in college gave me this as my 21st birthday present. Even though it came in late. I took 2 days to finish this puzzle. Love it so much.
Thank you Jovin, Man Ling, Daphne, Elaine, Beverly, Hannah, Naufal, Ben, Sin Sien, Jill and Theresia!

Happy 21st birthday, Denise Lim!
Hehe

No comments: