Friday, May 8, 2009

My 1st accident

The car had been causing quite a number of problem. But i'm still happy to have it.

I've never experience an accident in my entire life, thanks to parents who drives safely. Today i experienced one, i wasn driving. My cousin was fetching me home from college. On the way, we bang into the taxi in front of us. My 2 friends, Ray and Marvin was just beside, so they stopped at the side. *THANK YOU GUYS, YOUR PRESENCE MADE A DIFFERENCE.* Hearing Marvin's voice on the phone calmed me down a little. The taxi driver say its ok because there was no damage to his car, but poor my baby, the front damaged a little. 

I was speechless at that time. I dint know how to respond. All i could think of, was my dad and how much money i'll need to spend again. I was silent the whole time. Dont know what to do. I told my good friend, Ai Vern bout it and the 1st thing she ask was "did you tell your dad?". At that moment, my tears started to flow. Didnt know how to tell him and i was scared. I actually planned not to tell my dad or mom. A few minutes later, my phone rang and it was my dad. Gosh! He asked me about my car window and after that i blurted everything out about the accident and was ready to be scolded. To my surprise, my dad only said "be careful next time." *mind blank for a moment* and just say "yeah". Sigh!

Dont know what to do...

3 comments:

Jo-Hanna Ho said...

*hugs* its ok girl.. u take some time off, get the high emotions past first, then start to think what to do.. if u think n decide when ur emotions are high, chances are the decisions wont be all that sound..

that's the way it is with me anyway..

*hugs hugs*

Yah Yah said...

it is lucky for nothing serious happen.. so take it easy. ^^

*hugs* to you too.

Denise said...

Thanks girls

*hugs hugs*