Monday, May 25, 2009

Tiada Air!

No water in my house! Sigh.
Last Friday night, my house got no water, we thought someone was playing and off our water. We went down to check and found out that our meter was gone. !!!!!
I called up Syabas. After much talking and checking, the lady told me that someone named A went to terminate our water. Apparently my owner, B who just bought over this house from A, did not change it to his name. !#$@!$@#!! The lady also told me that it needs 3 WORKING DAYS to get it done. which means i only have water on Wed or Thurs! Sigh. 

Thank God for cousins. Went to shower at his place these 3 days. 

Anyway, i went to SP on Saturday and i bought this Padini dress i tried months ago. I did not buy it last time because it was expensive. But guess what, it was on sale! This dress was 50% off. The original price was RM69.90 and after discount, it was RM34.50. I have a Padini voucher worth RM30 and finally i used it. I only needed to pay RM 4.50 for this dress!! Wahaha!
YAY! =)

Now..i just need a pair of shoes to go with it.. hehe...

No comments: