Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend was too short!

I hate it when the weekend is just too short. I wish its longer.
I had a great weekend doing crazy things with different group of friends.

Anyway, tomorrow is Week 7. *Sighs loudly* This means i only have this week and also nx week to study and i'll be sitting for my trial exam, and after that my finals. I still have so much to study even though i studied some already. Time is flying so fast and i'm still lazing around. No mood to study at all and this is bad. Sighs.

I need to :
- Study all 13 states, from history,arts,culture,accommodation,places of interest and so on. So much to memorize.
- Prepare my tour packaging and tour leading speech.
- Study my Management paper (accouting, cost and budgeting, HR, Marketing and financial Maths, Not that worried)
- Industrial Training Report Presentation
- Galileo (Ticketing)
- French

*6 PRACTICAL EXAMS AND 3 THEORY EXAMS*

Stress! Stress and more Stress!

Cant wait for this to be over. ='(

No comments: