Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Very Unplanned Trip

Last wed (29th April 09), college was closed. My classmates and i went to Bukit Tinggi. It is an hour drive from here. The place was really nice. We felt like we were in France. Everything there was written in French. So it was good for us to practice our French. =)
Some pics...*all of them are in facebook*






The sad thing, one of my car window dropped and it couldn go up no matter how many times i press the button. Lucky my friend had the lock to lock my stering. After that, my friends tried fixing it but couldn, bcoz it was the motor problem. Thank God for guys. Haha!


Then we went to the Japanese Tea Village.




After that, my friends suggested to go Genting and off we went. We parked at the cable car station and climbed in the cable car. While we were on the way, Christina realised she couldn find the key for the lock. We both started to panic and kept quiet. We went down again to search for the key. We were both praying hard in our hearts. In the end, we found the key in the car and shouted "Thank You Lord." and went back to join the rest.

The girls went shopping while me, Marvin and Ray went to sit. After that was cam whore time.

After Genting, we were suppose to go back home. But again, end up somewhere else. My friends suggested to go Ampang lookout point, aka Little Genting. We went there for dinner and talked about MS LISA YONG! We were so loud that everyone was staring at us. Haha. After dinner, we head home and Christina brought my car for repair the next day. Thanks Babe!

Enjoying the last bit before graduate

No comments: